Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hill Barred From Chiefs Activities
Quote: @"greediron" said:
Without making excuses, has the guy been convicted yet?  From what I read, it is some secret recording (likely but not positively Hill) of his girlfriend accusing him of these deeds.
Has he done anything like this before?  I thought he had some drug offense last year, but I have trouble keeping the troubled KC running backs straight.
we dont do that whole innocent until proven guilty thing anymore

[Image: KC.png]
Angie Ricono of KCTV5 reports the criminal case against Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal for alleged child abuse has been reopened following the release of new audio Thursday.Police had been investigating Hill for allegedly breaking his three-year-old's arm. Johnson County District Attorney Steve Howe announced Wednesday that his department would not pursue criminal charges against Hill due to lack of evidence, but Thursday's audio leaked by CBS Kansas City made them decide to reopen the case. In the 11-minute recording, the wide receiver seemingly incriminates himself while also threatening his fiancee. GM Brett Veach said Thursday that Hill would not be present for team activities while the Chiefs looked into his abuse allegations, but it's time for them to take a much stronger stance. We'd be surprised if Hill made it through the weekend with his roster spot intact and it's quite possible the troubled wideout has played his last NFL down.