Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction Thread for Vikings Pick at #18
lindstrom.

Would like a T but i think it will be my man christian wilkins or trade down

Jeffery Simmons. 

[Image: jeffery-simmons-mississippi-st.jpg]

All day every day and twice on Sunday!
After they get him they can trade up to get one player who is able to play left guard.
Phil Haynes is nice!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Keep thinking of that song: One scotch, one bourbon and one beer. One center, one tackle and one guard. Say Dillard, McCoy and Samia. Oh my, I may have to sit down. 
That would be amazing.
Thirded. And to me, this is reasonable. Especially if the board falls this way. Turn an area of weakness into an area of strong depth overnight (technically 2 nights). As shaky as Treadwell has been, we can survive with him as WR3 for one more year. As non-existent as some young DLine guys have been, we can survive with them for one year. We have to see what Cousins can do on the Vikings with a decent O-Line.

[Image: gwovd9tmhq62.jpeg][Image: uj9x0oaq6sxu.png]
I predict multiple “Damn It Spielmans” ... !  Wink B)  

Quote: @"MarkSP18" said:
Jeffery Simmons. 

After they get him they can trade up to get one player who is able to play left guard.
Phil Haynes is nice!
If they draft Simmons, then there is a good chance that Spielman is gone by 2020. We need immediate impact from the draft regardless of whether Simmons could be the best option 3-years from now.

I’ll throw in my Titus Howard idea, though I think 18 would be a bit high.

If he drafts another kicker in round 5 this year, shitcan the guy immediately. 

Quote: @"Tyr" said:
@"MarkSP18" said:
Jeffery Simmons. 

Phil Haynes is nice!
If they draft Simmons, then there is a good chance that Spielman is gone by 2020. We need immediate impact from the draft regardless of whether Simmons could be the best option 3-years from now.
So they extended Spielman through 2020 right?
You're here to tell everyone that he will be fired after this season if he drafts Jeffery Simmons who beforhe hurting his knee was a top 10 player easily.
To think he wont make an impact for 3 years is quite a prediction.
Don't know why the Vikings brought him in for a visit.  Why would they waste their time on a player who could be the best option 3-years from now?