Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best wishes for Kelly Stafford

This brings back some tough times and memories with my Dad. Wow, was I not ready for that. 

Her written fears punch holes through my soul. Pulling for the Lions medical staff, Kelly and Matt.

God Bless Kelly & family, and all out there that need peace and support.

So young so sad. Lost a family member just about her age this year. Hope for a better outcome for this young lady.
I hate cancer. No respect for anybody. Takes the old the young the children all with equal impunity. God bless and protect their family.

This does not appear to be cancer, but none-the-less still quite serious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestibular_schwannoma

About 12 years ago I was having vertigo and ended-up diagnosed with an Arterial Vein Malformation that had to be surgically obliterated. Usually these aren't found until after they burst and become an aneurysm. At that point, they're usually fatal, so I feel quite lucky they found it ahead of time.

Craniotomies are no fun, but I get to say I'm a proud alumni of Mayo Clinic. God bless competent medical people. 

Certainly wish the Staffords the very best.

My mistake. I hear tumor I think cancer. 

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Yah, well don't let it happen again.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"suncoastvike" said:
Yah, well don't let it happen again.
Sorry no can do...lol. I can never promise I won't be wrong again. I know me too well.
Either way good luck Kelly.

Best of luck Kelly Stafford!

Best wishes to Kelly and Matthew. Hopefully everything will be fine once th surgery is done.