Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would Teddy Welcome A Trade To Miami?
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...-dolphins/

While the Dolphins seem to be focused for now on free agents in lieu of getting fleeced by another team, there’s a chance Bridgewater would welcome the chance to return home to South Florida. As noted by Aj Mansour of KFAN.com, Bridgewater “liked” a tweet advocating for a trade that would bring him to the Dolphins.

Well...isn't that special... First time Teddy has done something that disappointed me off field...

he was liking a post by a youth coach in FL that mentioned Teddy in a tweet. i think it was more him acknowledging someone Teddy knows from FL mentioning him. I doubt it was more than that. 

teddy also like multiple posts by Martellus Bennett. perhaps teddy is angling to get traded to GB to be backup. social media analysis complete. 

Good point. I mean, who would want to play for their hometown team...in a state with no income tax...

No wrong or right but I'm with V2 on this...context is important and sensitivity meters are just way too high. I expect TB to take the high road through all this and whats about to come this fall. Getting tolled wont be easy if you think in your heart you're ready to be activated. 

Then why take back the like?

Teddy is where Teddy wants to be.  I think we can put the concern for a Teddy initiated schism to rest for now.  I think the only worries now are if he will be ready by season end and how that will affect Bradfords desire to resign should the team want to keep him long term.

Is he? 

Teddy was outside the Myers Field House signing autographs for kids after all the players went back to the dorms this morning in Mankato.  

He was having some fun with the kids.  My oldest got his Vikings hat signed, completely made his day.  Teddy was chatting with all the kiddos and made sure everyone got a picture and/or autograph...  There is just something special about him regardless of what you think of his on the field abilities.  I hope like hell we keep this guy in Purple.

BOOM

Teddy has handled himself so well in the midst of such a tough injury. I watched him multiple times at camp signing autographs for the kids, he also gave away some gloves. I also watched him continue to work on his drills while the team practiced. That had to be incredibly difficult and yet he conducted himself with the class we know and love. During the scrimmage, I got plenty of shots of him talking with and mentoring teammates. And there was a Teddy chant too. He is where he needs to be. He is conducting himself with such amazing maturity. The energy when he is nearby is so positive and intense. It's electric. That tweet is being blown out of proportion.