Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 offline. One. Def tackle
the vikings. will be. selecting. two. off. linemen and. a. def tackle in. the first. three rounds. of. the. draft in what. order. will. depend. on. how. draft.  unfolds

o.k. hope. it. all. works. out. exclamation. point.

i dont mind that draft

Too early to tell.  Let's see what happens in FA. Do we sign Easton? Does Remmers return? Do we sign some other OL in FA?  How do they feel about Elflein now? Is he expected to return to his rookie form or to his 2d-year form?  
Personally, I doubt we are taking 2 OL in the first 3 rounds.  And if Elf is expected to return to his rookie form and we get one OL in FA, I would say there is very little chance of that happening. 

If one of the can't miss DT studs falls to us... I'd be OK with taking him there.  Otherwise: OL, OL, OL!!!

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
If one of the can't miss DT studs falls to us... I'd be OK with taking him there.  Otherwise: OL, OL, OL!!!

Wasn't Floyd a "can't miss DT stud" who fell?

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
@"pumpf" said:

Wasn't Floyd a "can't miss DT stud" who fell?
And how do you know he wouldn't have been Nostradamous?

That came out too harsh. What I'll say instead is that I never bought the Top 5 hype based off of what I saw in college. But Floyd was certainly a Top 15 prospect.

In this class I would put him behind Williams, Oliver, Wilkins, Lawrence and Simmons and about equal with Tillery.

Floyd>Richardson