Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffen -- why can't they trade him?
I hear the Vikes will either restructure or release Griffen -- but I don't get why there is not a trade market.  I get his mental issues but that was one flare up over the course of his career.  He still is a very good end at a position where Flowers just got 90 mill for five years and Michael Bennett was traded and he is 33,   I would think some tea needing pass rushing help might take a run at Griffen.

[Image: hd89g182a2qv.jpeg]
could be his roomates... IDK  Wink 

Who says he won't be traded?  Despite his mental health issue earlier this season, he's still a productive player.  Some team with a need at pass rusher may be looking at all this crazy money being spent and think Griff and his 10+million salary is a bargain.
With Barr getting paid, the Vikings are probably over the salary cap right now...  they'll need to make room for this contract and still have some money set aside for their early round draft picks (top 51 contracts count against the cap).
It's about to get interesting...

Maybe because he was trying to catch and talk to Jesus, on Highway 100, going 60 mph's in an ambulance...