Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridgewater to stay in New Orleans
Quote: @silverjoel said:
When Sean Payton was asked what QBs he’ll target knowing Drew Brees will be done soon: “I have my guy. His name is Teddy Bridgewater," per

Chances are Brees is on his last hoorah and will retire after this year. You can franchise Teddy and see what you are working with.

Quote: @silverjoel said:
When Sean Payton was asked what QBs he’ll target knowing Drew Brees will be done soon: “I have my guy. His name is Teddy Bridgewater," per
Poor Michael Thomas.... 

Yup.  Just like Barr, it Ain't(s) over till it's over... Wink
https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019/03/...od-taylor/
Update: Ben Volin of the Boston Globe reported that Bridgewater arrived at the Dolphins practice facility on Wednesday afternoon. The Saints never agreed to a contract with Bridgewater, and now it’s looking less certain that they retain him. Still, it’s early. Stay tuned.

Run, Teddy, Run!!

I have to believe that Miami would make a real offer at some point, TB is a better choice than so many others for them....

Quote: @Sir Viking Bob VWO said:
@silverjoel said:
Poor Michael Thomas.... 
Bridgewater is a pending free agent, but wide receiver Michael Thomas says he should stay where he is.
“We want him here,” Thomas said, via The Athletic. “I know I want him here. We’re building this culture in this locker room that he fits right into what we’re doing.”

Would like to root on Teddy in a place like Miami....I can't do it if he's in New Orleans.