Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown on Ben Roethlisberger

Wonder how he would feel about working with A. Aaron.  That just may be worth watching the axles of the packer honey wagon hit the ground . 

Brown is a turd.   Quits on his team before a big game then he's crying that the qb "calls people out."   Yeah, for being bums who hurt the team.   You should get called out you pissant diva wideout ass.

Please don't make me choose who I can't stand more. AB or the rapist....sorry alleged.

Something tells me an NFL QB having an owner mentality isn't limited to the Steeler locker room..

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Something tells me an NFL QB having an owner mentality isn't limited to the Steeler locker room..
I was thinking about the asshat in Green Bay.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think some of these QBs have near-NBA attitudes. The QB is usually the largest single investment in terms of salary space, in some cases making about twice as much as any other player. He is often the most visible player, the first one interviewed after every game. Then, there are teams where a QB has been there longer than any other players. Sure, Roethlisberger and Rodgers, but Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Philip Rivers have similar attitudes and power, also Eli Manning (at least until recently), Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Andrew Luck. Not sure if Cam Newton is there but there was talk about Russell Wilson being "separate from the team" even before his huge contract.

Rapelesberger is probably everything AB says he is and more. 

But crying about it on Twitter comes across like a teenager not getting selected for the school play.

Leaders come in all shapes and sizes, AB. It's just that not everyone can be one.

Does it seem like the Steelers are a prime candidate to crash badly in 2019?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@purplefaithful said:
I think some of these QBs have near-NBA attitudes. The QB is usually the largest single investment in terms of salary space, in some cases making about twice as much as any other player. He is often the most visible player, the first one interviewed after every game. Then, there are teams where a QB has been there longer than any other players. Sure, Roethlisberger and Rodgers, but Tom Brady, Drew Brees, and Philip Rivers have similar attitudes and power, also Eli Manning (at least until recently), Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Andrew Luck. Not sure if Cam Newton is there but there was talk about Russell Wilson being "separate from the team" even before his huge contract.

Yes, I think that is quite certain.  Not excusing the excessive egos, but it is almost a setup for these guys tho.  As you say, they are the face of the team, they get the questions that others don't and they are also expected to be the leaders.  So in some instances, they have to call players out.  I think where it crosses the line is when it goes public.  And Ben hasn't been shy about publicly calling them out.