Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Watching Black Sails?
I got rid of Spectrum and switched back to DirecTv and got all the premium channels for free for 3 months, plus I cut my bill in half. 

Just about done with season 3. Great show imo.

Just heard of it from you now. Googled it. Hell yeah!  I can get it too. This is right up my alleyway. My favorites are Sci-fi and historical periods. Thanks for the tip.

Sw the whole series. Excellent show.

My Wife worked at Starz during the S1 release, so I have TONS of Black Sails swag. 

I got to attend a dinner and got to meet Flint (Toby Stephens), John Silver (Luke Arnold), Vane (Zach McGowan), Max (SJP), and Eleanor Guthrie (Hannah New). I will say... I thought I'd hate Vane, but he is super nice. Luke Arnold (Silver) is basically the same guy you see in early seasons (Note- We spent a bunch of time discussing our love of Legos...). I didn't get much time with Flint, but he was very nice, just quiet because he was fresh off of a shoot, and travel.

This show remains one of my favorite shows, because both John Silver, and Flint are amazing!

I started watching after this thread. Great show. I had some trouble getting past certain forms of violence in season 1. I almost stopped. Powered through and now on episode 4 of season 2. Thanks for the tip.