Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit for a do-over?
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Clock is ticking on the Brees/Payton era...

Saints fans know it too.

[Image: shutterstock_669100669_T6jZQRA896x504.jpg.jpg]

You might add Rodgers to that list.

I honestly don't think I'd mind all this kerfuffle... if it was coming from a different fan base (like the Browns or the Lions for example).  But knowing that the Saints only have their Super Bowl appearance (and win) because of the MYRIAD of terrible calls that went in their favor... makes them the BIGGEST hypocrites about this.  They- literally- don't have a leg to stand on (due to them gladly accepting the gift the NFL gave them back in 2009).  F' em.

Quote: @pumpf said:
I honestly don't think I'd mind all this kerfuffle... if it was coming from a different fan base (like the Browns or the Lions for example).  But knowing that the Saints only have their Super Bowl appearance (and win) because of the MYRIAD of terrible calls that went in their favor... makes them the BIGGEST hypocrites about this.  They- literally- don't have a leg to stand on (due to them gladly accepting the gift the NFL gave them back in 2009).  F' em.
I agree 100%. That's why I am reveling in their whining and hypocrisy. Is it wrong? I don't think so. If it is, idgaf. I think the Saints deserve to feel some pain. I hate the Saints and their butthurt whiny ass fans. I am sick and tired of the favoritism they have gotten and how the league glosses over what lead to their Super Bowl. Fuck that noise.