Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointed in LA Chargers today, rooting for KC the rest of the way I guess...
Not a huge Reid fan, but I can't root for Iggles/Saints/Rams or Patriots to win it all...

Yeah it's down to the Chiefs. The idea of the Saints and Patriots is nauseating. 

Because I'm in a committed relationship with an Eagles fan...it's in the relationship agreement...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Because I'm in a committed relationship with an Eagles fan...it's in the relationship agreement...
Lol. What's in the agreement? To try and be neutral like Switzerland or just keep your mouth shut. If so, good luck with that. 

I was rooting for the Chargers, so of course they come up lame.  I'm now rooting for entertaining games only.  I really can't stand any of the teams remaining.  I shouldn't hate the Chiefs, but that was our first SB foe, and I guess when it comes to the Vikings, I have a serious problem with grudges.  B)

The thought of the Saint's or Eagles playing the Patriots is too much to handle. It's KC or nothing. KC and the Rams would be the best case. That would actually be a pleasant surprise. So it could never happen for me. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I was rooting for the Chargers, so of course they come up lame.  I'm now rooting for entertaining games only.  I really can't stand any of the teams remaining.  I shouldn't hate the Chiefs, but that was our first SB foe, and I guess when it comes to the Vikings, I have a serious problem with grudges.  B)
It was only 50 years ago

Chiefs have been my second team, and the one I was going to adopt if the Vikings had not solved the stadium issue and moved. Plus, the Chiefs have been much like the Vikings of the AFC in epic collapses so it just feels normal. I hope they crush NE and whatever hated team comes out of the NFC.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Keep her @ home for the Vikings/Eagles game @ USB then...Hope last night gave you ample opportunity for consoling lol!