Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#21 Jerick McKinnon talks to VikeFans from Camp

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-7.40.38-PM.png?fit=926%2C526]#21 Jerick McKinnon talks to VikeFans from Camp
Jerick McKinnon tells you how he is going to get Dalvin Cook with a prank and more.   Hey Thanks a lot for taking the time to check out our content. It really means a lot to us to connect with…

Read the full story here

Always good to get an interview with McKinnon... And hey we even got the audio to go with it this time too!

Let's tell it like it is.  The Public Relations Staff had a golf cart backed up to whisk Jerick out of the way of the media. He declined and chose to talk with us.  He then proceeded to grab the mic and play with us.

Refreshing interview style most interviewers go digging for dirt, especially in this interview with a guy who has two new running backs brought in this year. That type of digging just brings negativeity but Tom plants seeds of positivity. Excellent job Tom

I always love the Jerrick McKinnon interviews...  He may saaaaay they don't do pranks in the RB room, but I think he has a mischevious side to him...  

I'd go straight to Dalvin and see if he's telling the truth.

He sooo reminds me of some of the Dave Chappelle show skits.