Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Observations Leading to the Identity Game | VikeFans.com

[Image: ZO_featured_image.jpg?resize=630%2C360]Observations Leading to the Identity Game | VikeFans.com
So, here we are:

Read the full story here

As if I needed another excuse to drink....

great obso, Zanary!   I think this will not be the defining game your looking for, its still to come.  the elusive will still be elusive.   

Nice job, Zan.  I agree - redemtion game.  SKOL!

Good write up Zan, I can't remember the last time I had so little of an idea how the Vikes were going to perform going into week 17.  Obviously there's always exceptions to the rule, but usually the picture is much clearer than it's been this year.

Great write up Z

Great read. I was going over all the things that could go wrong or things that needed overcoming. Guess I forgot a few. Of all the things that happened. I can't believe I forgot the death of Tony. RIP
That list is like 5 years worth of drama in one season. Griff wasn't the only one to temporarily break with reality. Yet here we are. In position still to win and in. Kirk did lead a team to the playoffs before. 2015 season but got crushed and sacked at Green Bay. Being able to get to the playoffs with a Redskins team has to be worth something doesn't it? A team that has made the playoffs twice in 10 years.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
Great read. I was going over all the things that could go wrong or things that needed overcoming. Guess I forgot a few. Of all the things that happened. I can't believe I forgot the death of Tony. RIP
That list is like 5 years worth of drama in one season. Griff wasn't the only one to temporarily break with reality. Yet here we are. In position still to win and in. Kirk did lead a team to the playoffs before. 2015 season but got crushed and sacked at Green Bay. Being able to get to the playoffs with a Redskins team has to be worth something doesn't it? A team that has made the playoffs twice in 10 years.
Packers at Redskins in WC game Cousins first year starting.  Cousins played a really good game with 330 yds, 1 TD 0 Int's and ran one in for a TD.  Redskins run game was bottom of the league and their Defense was well below average that year and the whole time Cousins started with Washington...no support.

Now with the Vikes he has a Top Defense and still statistically bottom 3 run game. Our Defense will give Cousins the opportunity to lead us to victory.  

Get thielen the ball early and often---run cook off tackle and cut mack hard(don't let him get a head of steam

Be ready for trib's usual  overthrows(pick ops) and ave a spy to punish him if he tries extending plays