Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revisiting the Bears
So what do the Vikings need to do differently to get the win? Thoughts? 

Show up on time would be a good beginning. I'm still pissed that I spent $600 to go to that game. I showed up 2 hours early and the Vikings showed up 2 hours late.

Play inspired football for 60 minutes on both offense and defense.

not have the lions game first quarter. 

The bears out- tempoed us 1st game. They played faster with higher intensity. They controlled the LOS on both sides.  No one should kid themselves the bears will mail it in to avoid philly, there is 0 chance of that.  

Vikes will need to bring their A game, match the Bears intensity and scheme well.  I would love to see them peak now as they have very good talent and could challenge, but they have been very inconsistent.  

just pressure Trubisky. he will make mistakes, he did last game; and we just need to take advantage. 

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
The bears out- tempoed us 1st game. They played faster with higher intensity. They controlled the LOS on both sides.  No one should kid themselves the bears will mail it in to avoid philly, there is 0 chance of that.  

Vikes will need to bring their A game, match the Bears intensity and scheme well.  I would love to see them peak now as they have very good talent and could challenge, but they have been very inconsistent.  
I agree. The Bears dominated the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. They were far more physical and the Vikings were playing on the wrong side of the line of scrimmage the whole game.
The Vikings will have to get off to a fast start or it could be a long day. If the Vikings can get a lead, they will have a chance.

ball security.  Cousins needs time and needs to be aware of his passing lanes.  pressure on tribisky will lead to turnovers and we must do something with it.   the strength of the bears is there defense and its fueled by their running game allowing the defense to be fresh, stop the bears run game and wear down their defense.