Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't think you
could use other players to launch yourself

You can't.  Another blown call.

you cant. the nfl admitted it, douchebags moved on. they get that play. game over

i really dont think i can do this anymore

coupled with the PI call and the fact the crew screwd up when the Vikings reported in a player as eligible and they had to pick that flag up AND called the penalty on the Viking player when it was actually on the Seahawk; I realized we had an incompetent crew for Monday Night Football.
By the way where did the premier announcers go for prime time MNF?

reffed up all around including no call on a clear face mask, illegal blocked kick, PI on an uncatchable ball

Also early on in the game there was a close down by touch where I thought they (Hags) got quite a favorable spot and ended up getting a first down (by going for it on 4th down) following a time out.  But even with the extra time to look at it with the time out there was no replay for us or anyone else to see whether it was a legite spot.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
coupled with the PI call and the fact the crew screwd up when the Vikings reported in a player as eligible and they had to pick that flag up AND called the penalty on the Viking player when it was actually on the Seahawk; I realized we had an incompetent crew for Monday Night Football.
By the way where did the premier announcers go for prime time MNF?
They certainly looked like a clown show last night.
The first face mask/face opening? call was pretty BS.  Then miss the actual facemask a few plays later.  Diggs was being tackled before the ball arrived on his huge catch.
The PI on Rhodes was a very late flag.  If you don't know, don't guess at the call.  And that call on 65 of the defense was so bad.  No 65 on defense.  Don't think I have ever seen a 65 on D.  Then the penalty was actually 66 of the offense.  At least they called a penalty, but had no idea who or what team.

Theilen was clearly hit before the ball got to him on the third down play before the blocked FG as well.  

Quote: @"Chuckf" said:
Theilen was clearly hit before the ball got to him on the third down play before the blocked FG as well.  
I thought it was illegal to hit a receiver in the knee area.  Is that not a thing?

Quote: @"medaille" said:
@"Chuckf" said:
I thought it was illegal to hit a receiver in the knee area.  Is that not a thing?
Haven't heard of that. 

Can't stand Wagner and Carroll all jacked up about getting by with an illegal play.  Carroll is such an ass.  Can't stand his teams.