Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeeze... MNF? really???
lol... you guys know the Vikes/Seahawks game is on Monday Night, right?!   :# 

Had I not just read it I probably would have figured it out in front of the TV tomorrow...

Back to back Sunday Nighters (and a bye between) had me really ready for a regular noon game. I'm sure I knew this and I've read it here... something just turned off in my head after those two and I just assumed there was no way this one was primetime. DOH!

Yeah, I knew it.  My kids have a Christmas choir concert at EXACTLY the same time.   :#

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Yeah, I knew it.  My kids have a Christmas choir concert at EXACTLY the same time.   :#
I would bet that the choir concert will be much more exciting.

Vikings fans need to stop bitching about games that DON'T start at 12:00 CST. 

Since the Thursday night games have been initiated, I'm pretty sure the Vikings rank @ 12-14 for most "primetime" appearances. In other words, AVERAGE.

NEWSFLASH! When a team is perceived as GOOD, the NFL wants that team to be seen by as many viewers as possible. That means broadcasting that team nationally as many times as possible. And teams that are either consistently good (i.e. Patriots, Ravens) or have a wide-spread fan base (Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, 49ers, Raiders, Redskins), WILL be scheduled for primetime. Can't eat your cake and have it, too. If you claim to have the "best" roster in the NFL, ya gotta expect to be on TV for national games, correct?

The Vikings need to step up and start WINNING primetime games with more consistency and maybe THEN the rest of the NFL fan base will agree with Vikings fans that the Vikings aren't chokers. Very simple. WIN. Just WIN. 

I don't know about all that - I was just saying I was up to watch a game right now.

Enjoy watching the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, 49ers or Redskins tomorrow...

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
I don't know about all that - I was just saying I was up to watch a game right now.

Enjoy watching the Patriots, Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, Giants, 49ers or Redskins tomorrow...
Well, if you're up to watching a Vikings game RIGHT NOW, you've got @ 42 hours to go. 

But kudos if you can watch it sooner! Can you tell us the final score?

I get to watch the Rams play the Bears then watch the Vikings beat the Seahags a day later. That's not all bad.
Go Rams
SKOL VIKINGS!

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
I get to watch the Rams play the Bears then watch the Vikings beat the Seahags a day later. That's not all bad.
Go Rams
SKOL VIKINGS!
From your keyboard to gods ears lol! 

If they Vikings miss 2 weeks in a row to make that season finale' at USB meaningful? Just going to put an exclamation point on an unextraordinary season for me.

Keep reminding myself there is still 25% of the season to go, chance to still make this fun. For the players too. 

Quote: @"njvike" said:
@"BlackMagic7" said:

Well, if you're up to watching a Vikings game RIGHT NOW, you've got @ 42 hours to go. 

But kudos if you can watch it sooner! Can you tell us the final score?

I'm sick of people bitching about what the score will be. Just win.

If you want the final score you're just going to have to wait.