Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison Smith fined

F*** running QB's.  Pass the line of scrimmage you're on your own, p******.

The game I fell in love with.....doesn't resemble the game I fell in love with

This is a fucking joke,  if they don't want the QB hit then don't let them touch the fucking ball.  Absolutely absurd.  Trubisky was not initially giving himself up and only altered his slide when he realized he was gonna get hit.  At what point do fans say enough enough and stop supporting this bull shit?

Just another example of the bullshit rules they've put in place.  No way that was a slide, he saw Harry and said "oh shit" and went down.  Not much Smith could do to avoid him at that point.

The league knows the QBs can manipulate the rules to their advantage and they don't care. This will continue and I will continue to see Bears fans claiming it's a dirty hit. That makes me sick. Harrison Smith is not a dirty player and anyone who suggests that is a fucking idiot.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
The game I fell in love with.....doesn't resemble the game I fell in love with
got to old and her tits started sagging?

Qbs knowing that you can't touch them are gonna extend plays further and further.  Damn nfl 

Quote: @Akvike said:
Qbs knowing that you can't touch them are gonna extend plays further and further.  Damn nfl 
They should be fair game unless the give themselves up 5 yards from the defender.  This last second stuff is bull shit.