Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to all my purple brothers and sisters at VF! Hope you eat to your hearts content and spend time with your loved ones. Oh, and fuck the Packers...

[Image: 148309435a70aff889158ffb9dcef878.jpeg]

Thanks pLoki - you have a great Thanksgiving too!

We're hosting about 20 folks this year (down a few from prior years).  We already cooked/carved one bird last evening, and another is going in the oven later this morning.  One sister-in-law is bringing a nice ham, and others will be bringing wine, beer growlers, pies (pumpkin, carmel apple, chocolate chip) , lefse, and who knows what else.  It's going to be a fantastic feast/gathering.  Smile

What are your plans, Longshippers?

We're down a few this year too..Down to 10 this year, manageable. 

Wife was up late cooking pies last night, I gotta get the bird in soon and we do ham too. 

Just chilling before I gotta go to work on it.

Happy TG all...

Family...Friends.... Football... Enjoy one and all

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Vikes fans.  Have a great day and be safe if you're on the roads today.

Quote: @"pikvikes" said:
Family...Friends.... Football... Enjoy one and all
Don't forget the food to go with the 3 other F's. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

And omg! Purpleloki, that picture is vomit inducing.

Thanksgiving this year includes turkey, ham and ribs as well as tortillas, tamales, beans, rice, mashed potatoes, stuffing, dinner rolls, roasted sweet potatoes with honey and cinnamon, salad and for dessert there is pumpkin, apple, pecan pies, raspberry and chocolate cheesecake and chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies and brownies.

A blessed Thanksgiving to each and every one of my Viking brothers and sisters.  Be sure to enjoy your family and friends and thank God for all of our blessings!  Skol!

Love and giving thanks to my VFs family.  So glad all of you are here!

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Thanks pLoki - you have a great Thanksgiving too!

We're hosting about 20 folks this year (down a few from prior years).  We already cooked/carved one bird last evening, and another is going in the oven later this morning.  One sister-in-law is bringing a nice ham, and others will be bringing wine, beer growlers, pies (pumpkin, carmel apple, chocolate chip) , lefse, and who knows what else.  It's going to be a fantastic feast/gathering.  Smile

What are your plans, Longshippers?
Boy I’m hungry now, thanks @HappyViking!  B) We’re cooking traditional fare at home & watching traditionally bad football too! Happy Thanksgiving all...!   Wink

Been at it in the kitchen. Ate about an hour ago. Now I'm going to try the 2nd half of the Cowboys game.  If the turkey doesn't kick my @ss. 
Yeah before I pass out. Happy Thanksgiving.