Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Packer Week
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Season tix holder, so I'll definitely be there. But my expectations for the year are down the shitter now...

What are we? 5/4/1? Something mediocre like that?
l'll be watching from home. It's not about mediocre or not. To me it's about driving one more big nail in their season.
Come on guys...we're kinda used to being disappointed. There's a whole generation of Packers filthy spawn that has no idea what its like to not make the playoffs, gasp...2 years in a row, the horror.
Time to make them feel our pain.

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Season tix holder, so I'll definitely be there. But my expectations for the year are down the shitter now...

What are we? 5/4/1? Something mediocre like that?
l'll be watching from home. It's not about mediocre or not. To me it's about driving one more big nail in their season.
Come on guys...we're kinda used to being disappointed. There's a whole generation of Packers filthy spawn that has no idea what its like to not make the playoffs, gasp...2 years in a row, the horror.
Time to make them feel our pain.
The cheese are probably thinking the same to do to us...It's certainly premature for me to say the year is down the shitter @ 4 losses, but I've been a fan long enough to know mediocre when I watch it. 

Maybe our team will go on a hell of a run, but I'm not counting on it. Something just missing from this team and I don't know where to point the finger, probably more than one thing. 

Yeah, I think we've all crashed down to reality on this team.  So many changes on the offense, but they were supposed to be for the better.  Looks like the new OC and QB aren't bringing the magic we all hoped for.

I'll be watching hoping for a nice win, but I won't be a bit surprised if we don't.  This season is so disappointing.

Vikes will win unless they once again find ways to beat themselves, which unfortunately they've gotten real good at.  Oh yeah, Fuck the Pukers.