Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian O'Neill's biggest challenge on-deck: Khalil Mack
Thoughts on the matchup?  I expect to see some chips and help coming his way, but this will be the biggest test of his career.  If he plays well, I think Vikes win.  If Mack's bull rush is too much for O'Neill to handle, I don't like our chances.

Yes, biggest test.  But he did very well against Cameron Jordan (Saints) so I think he is up to the challenge.  

The Bears run defense is much better then their pass defense so we are going to need good pass protection across the board.  I hope to see a lot screens to Cook.

It won’t be just him though, Mack is a Joker! They’ll move him around all over the formation.

O’Neill has surprised everyone this season but Mack is a very tough assignment.  It would be great to see him contained but I gotta say, the matchup has me very worried.

IMO Mack runs hot and cold. At times, he can take over a game, but other times disappear.
sometimes in the same game....He can just dominate one half then you won't hear his name the other.

who will we see?  I dunno, but it's going to be a lot of fun

With Mack's ability to force fumbles and Cousin's propensity to fumble, this could be a long night...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
With Mack's ability to force fumbles and Cousin's propensity to fumble, this could be a long night...
Yep, its a big concern. Might be a shit show, hopefully not.

I'm thinking the key to containing Mack will be Cook and Murray both in terms of running effectively and in terms of helping out the OL with pass blocking.