Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Tiger Sighting... @ 22.05 Mph !
https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vikings/Article/Dalvin-Cook-Minnesota-Vikings-white-tiger-showcases-speed-124271073/Amp/

“I’ve joked he is the white tiger. When you go to the zoo and you want to see a white tiger and they say he is not coming out today, you are disappointed and you’re like, ‘That is why I bought the ticket, to see the white tiger.’ That’s Dalvin,” QB Kirk Cousinssaid. 

lol, Cousins cracks me up. He's such a nerd, but he's so genuine. 

Not sure how accurate the Next Gen stuff is, but that is fast.  When he hit that hole and saw daylight, he kicked it in.  I would say the Hammy is quite alright.

Something about that run confuses me....
I was talking to my son and he said that he had listened to it on the radio.  He indicated that the announcer said something about Cook will score that TD in the future when he becomes more experienced. 
 I don't know what the announcer was thinking.  There was nothing Cook could or should have done other than blaze past the guy with the angle.  If he tried to cut back, he would have been tackled. 

The only thing that I can think of is that he might have high stepped a little as he passed the Lion.

i thought DC looked explosive considering the layoff and i noticed also that a few arm tackles separated him from an even mich bigger day.  When he gets his football legs, lookout!

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
I was talking to my son and he said that he had listened to it on the radio.  He indicated that the announcer said something about Cook will score that TD in the future when he becomes more experienced. 
 I don't know what the announcer was thinking.  There was nothing Cook could or should have done other than blaze past the guy with the angle.  If he tried to cut back, he would have been tackled. 

The only thing that I can think of is that he might have high stepped a little as he passed the Lion.

Bercich said something like if Dalvin hadn't been out for a while he probably would have scored.

Quote: @"muydnbejydk" said:
@"ThunderGod" said:

Bercich said something like if Dalvin hadn't been out for a while he probably would have scored.

Ok that makes more sense.  Also because Zim said something about Cook not taking it out of 4th gear.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
lol, Cousins cracks me up. He's such a nerd, but he's so genuine. 
Absolutely a nerd...And I questioned his authenticity early on. Like who the F is this guy talking like that?

Then I realized he really meant what he said lol! 

I absolutely love the nerdiness. He is hilarious.