Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ Bears...
Glad the Packers got their asses handed to em...

At Bears? Pretty big game...

I think we are the better team, but we rarely play well in Soldier Field. With the Jaguars imploding, I wouldn't be surprised if this game gets flexed to Sunday night. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Glad the Packers got their asses handed to em...

At Bears? Pretty big game...
That Bears game will be a big one, but so will each game going forward.  The Vikes just can't afford to lose any games right now; especially divisional games.  Nothing will be given to them, that's for sure.

All big ones left. Can't afford more than 2 losses moving on. 

I like what they are doing on defense. You see these big scores then you look at the box score and say, oh I see. They are forcing turnovers and scoring. There's a way to beat that. I wouldn't take them lightly but there could be a bit of smoke and mirrors here. This will be a big game. As will most the rest the way.

I just heard a rumour that the bears game is being flexed

Quote: @Hidalgo said:
I just heard a rumour that the bears game is being flexed
[Image: DrQgvqbWsAUcUIl.jpg]

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
I like what they are doing on defense. You see these big scores then you look at the box score and say, oh I see. They are forcing turnovers and scoring. There's a way to beat that. I wouldn't take them lightly but there could be a bit of smoke and mirrors here. This will be a big game. As will most the rest the way.
A bit like the 2006 Bears team that went to the SB. This version isnt as good defensively, but a bit better offensively.
Turnovers and scoring in Defense were about all that ‘06 team had.

Oh, and Hester

Yeah, their Defense is opportunistic and has helped their Offense out with scoring, and so has Minnesota's.

Galloping Mitch Trubisky is killing teams with his designed runs and ad lib runs. They've got a legit 2 headed rushing attack with a bell cow and change of pace burner, who is also lethal on screens and can line up anywhere and run the whole route tree.

Did I mention a dynamic young Move TE? A cagey veteran WR that knows how to use his frame to move the chains? A true deep field burner opposite him?

I watch a lot of RedZone. You give Mitch time and he simply has too many weapons to beat you with. Sure, his accuracy can come and go, but Nagy has schemed up a lot of wide open looks off of the same types of misdirection the 49ers and Rams used so effectively against Zimmer's Defense.

This team is solid and growing up fast. And at home under the lights, which has been a death sentence for Minnesota teams lately.

I can very easily see this as 35-10 Chicago. I can also see a clean performance in terms of Turovers, Special Teams and Penalties yielding a close win for the Vikings. Under no circumstances do I anticipate the kind of easy victory we've appreciated the last few weeks.