Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So does O'Neil stay in starting line-up??
Don't know how the kid graded-out today? And I'm no OL analyzer...

It seemed to me that the majority of issues where on Hill's side today. His terrible technique and inability to move his feet where exploited several times by the Jets, especially with Brandon Copeland at Outside Linebacker. He was the only Jet with a Sack today, but he was constantly getting in the face of cousins with pressures and hits. 

I hope he does.  He has earned it.

I think Hill holds up better in pass pro. He's just stronger. But he also seems to make a lot of mistakes that O'Neill doesn't make. Hill whiffed on a block that had no consequence (completed pass to Thielen) and missed a block on Murray's 38 yard TD run that could've resulted in a loss if it weren't for how quickly Murray was through the hole. Thought Isidora held up OK on the few plays I watched. 

As someone posted elsewhere, Reiff, Isidora, Elf, Remmers, O'Neill might be our best line. Like I said last week, O'Neill's big test will come against Jordan next week. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I think Hill holds up better in pass pro. He's just stronger. But he also seems to make a lot of mistakes that O'Neill doesn't make. Hill whiffed on a block that had no consequence (completed pass to Thielen) and missed a block on Murray's 38 yard TD run that could've resulted in a loss if it weren't for how quickly Murray was through the hole. Thought Isidora held up OK on the few plays I watched. 

As someone posted elsewhere, Reiff, Isidora, Elf, Remmers, O'Neill might be our best line. Like I said last week, O'Neill's big test will come against Jordan next week. 
i saw that whiff and had to go back and watch it again to see how we even got the play off.  Cousins threw off to the right to Thieland so quickly that it didnt hurt and probably went unnoticed to most fans but Hill really looked rediculous on tha play.

has to be wearing cement shoes---bends and lunges