Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High of 48 degrees and 16 mph winds on Sunday in New Jersey
Kirk will have to keep his throws tight into that wind. 

16 mph isn't anything to worry about imo,  that's just a nice breeze.  Sounds like perfect football weather to me.

Ny Jets defense lives by creating turnovers. This is not the worst weather they will face this season I'm sure. However the wind could play into the Jets strength. If you don't turn it over the Jets don't stop you. That's apparent by the overall D ranking. I don't believe a team can, by design be dependent on getting turnovers to win.  Ball control should be the phrase of the week at practice. Like it isn't every week.
The odd thing at least by just looking at their schedule results. They win in a rout or they lose because they couldn't score. Without digging into it. I'm going to guess when they get big plays and turnovers they win. When they don't and have to play straight up they lose. Play smart and they are very beatable.

Little breezy, they'll have to see how it swirls on the field...But other than that? Pretty sweet football weather. 

I actually felt pretty good about the direction of our team after Sunday's game.

Tonight, watching how the Broncos dismantled this shit Cardinals team, I think we're still very beatable. Jets on the road will be tough.

Looks like this morning's update has the wind picking up.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Looks like this morning's update has the wind picking up.
Well that sucks.... having to go run heavy definitely plays into the Jets hands.

Blustery winds of 19 mph, 48 degrees today. Could be worse, let's see how Cousins's arm looks with some gusts. 

Goff or Cousins today...I'm thinking I'll go with Goff...

Should have watched the Iowa/Maryland game Saturday.  Winds steady 25 mph+ with gusts into the 40's. One play in the first quarter, the ref set the ball down for the next play, and it rolled away! Announcer 1: "Did the ball just blow away?!"   Announcer 2: " Yup."   =)