Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago D got shredded by Brock Osweiler
Typical NFL, just when you want to crown a team (and a player like Mack who was invisible yesterday)....other than the Rams, the NFC seems tightly packed. 

I'm nervous about the Jets game in New York: they've got some 'want to' in them. Won't be easy by any stretch.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Typical NFL, just when you want to crown a team (and a player like Mack who was invisible yesterday)....other than the Rams, the NFC seems tightly packed. 

I'm nervous about the Jets game in New York: they've got some 'want to' in them. Won't be easy by any stretch.

I dont know how much history is a future prognosticator in the NFL anymore...But have you bothered to look at the Vikings record vs @ Jets?

Dont do it....

I'm in Miami. My niece came down from Ann Arbor for the "Fall Break" weekend. She said it's getting cold up there. It was (and has been) really hot here. And humid.  The Dolphins tend to do well at home against northern teams early in the season. They take the shady sideline and leave the shade-less sideline to the opponent. They also wear their white unis so the opponent has to wear dark.  Over the course of a 3-hour game, that has an impact. And this game went into overtime.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:

Mack injured an ankle at some point, gutted out the game but wasn’t himself...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I dont know how much history is a future prognosticator in the NFL anymore...But have you bothered to look at the Vikings record vs @ Jets?

Dont do it....

Another one to check off the old list, I hope...