Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IThank you Laquan and Rams fans
Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
This you, bro? *LOL*

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/28/rams-vikin...tball-nfl/
LOL

Not where I was sitting, but I will say this much...

If a Rams fan wanted to pick a fight last night, he better rethink the odds...
On the Vikings side of the field I'd say it was 3/4 purple. I don't know if you could hear us 
on TV, but we did the SKOL chant a few times and the place was rocking!!!

Let me guess.....was there an excessive amount of alcohol involved?
I don't get the whole "beer inspired bravado"....I'm there to watch the game, not get drunk and pick fights.
Oh yeah, you could hear it and see it. Announcers commented on how many Viking fans were there in the stadium several times. 

Awesome.  

There was a time in the game our defense started signaling to "our" side of the stands to make noise / get loud......and WE DID....

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Awesome.  

There was a time in the game our defense started signaling to "our" side of the stands to make noise / get loud......and WE DID....
Yeah, saw and heard that. 

Quote: @"Ralphie" said:
WTF...a Rams fan throwing another Rams fan????
They didn't care. Alcohol and stupidity don't mix well.

That's great to hear VG, glad you had a good experience despite the loss.
I posted before that I was there too and had a similar good time. Rams fans were mostly very nice and good natured around our group too. Didn't see any fighting or anything. After the game there were a few kooks who had their beer muscles going and were getting a little aggressive with their cheering/heckling but it wasn't too bad. Never felt like someone wanted to fight or anything.
I was bummed out last night by the loss and how bad the defense played but all in all, it was an exciting game. That's all you can ask for.
Last year I went to Lions @ Vikings when Dalvin Cook got hurt so that was MUCH more disheartening. This was just getting beat by a good team. Hopefully next year I can see a win though!