Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's keep a tally of the officiating...
Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
Not sure how the flag dropped for block in the back could have been picked up.  It was unreal.  When they were showing it on replay you saw the ref dropping the flag while looking at the block....  so they couldn't say that the flag was dropped for some other reason.  Once again.  Unreal. 
Overall I wasn't too upset about the officiating, a missed false start on the Rams on one TD, but mostly they let them play.  This however was just bizarre.  It goes against any common sense to pick that up when it was thrown.  The D actually held them to a FG that drive, so without those major added yards, that could have been a punt.

Calls like that are what make me wonder if the refs are instructed how the game should play out.  Not deliberately interfering with the game, but a call here, a call there and the game just stays out of reach of one team.

Maybe we should change our uniforms to purple and yellow.  Refs seem to prefer yellow/gold combos - green and gold, black and gold, blue and yellow...

Quote: @"Scoog" said:
Maybe we should change our uniforms to purple and yellow.  Refs seem to prefer yellow/gold combos - green and gold, black and gold, blue and yellow...
Aint that the truth

What about removing Thielen in the 3rd quarter after bumping his head on second down?  3rd down with Thielen out we throw incomplete and end up punting trailing 20-28.    Thielen was killing them and they removed him from the game.... just at the right time, for the lambs.  :#
But earlier Diggs gets his helmet knocked off and they leave him in the game... 

.....Mysterious....

that was fine he did shake his head like he was clearing cobwebs several time  but what about daronld sack slam of cousins within 2 minutes.  I'm not advocating for more protections but he had him wrapped up did he have to bounce cousins head off the turf

What did the Rams end up w/ 2 penalties for 15yds, preposterous!

Quote: @"Akvike" said:

that was fine he did shake his head like he was clearing cobwebs several time  but what about daronld sack slam of cousins within 2 minutes.  I'm not advocating for more protections but he had him wrapped up did he have to bounce cousins head off the turf
Probably true, I haven't looked at how much Adam shook his head... but does it send the message to not show any signs or risk getting taken out?  I should probably watch it again before commenting more.  But clearly he was OK and wasn't "in a fog" when they tried to take him out.  He was alert, knew the situation and where to line up.  Dammit... I'm commenting.   =)

Quote: @"Bezerker88" said:
@"Akvike" said:

Probably true, I haven't looked at how much Adam shook his head... but does it send the message to not show any signs or risk getting taken out?  I should probably watch it again before commenting more.  But clearly he was OK and wasn't "in a fog" when they tried to take him out.  He was alert, knew the situation and where to line up.  Dammit... I'm commenting.   =)
He kept messing with his helmet.  Something appeared to be bothering about his helmet and that got the spotters attention.  I sort of understand that call being made although it was wrong. 

I thought the helmet to helmet on Diggs was what they were trying to flag this year.  Actually said, if that were Sendejo, he would be flagged and fined.