Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team is dealing with a lot of sadness right now...
Tony O passing and now what EG is wrestling with. And a lot of these players are still very young men.

And it takes time to process it all too. The coaches have to be affected as well as ownership and the business personnel. 

Tough stuff...

I agree, Hopefully a short week w/ a road trip get’s them back on point, with our schedule it certainly won’t get any easier, football wise anyway...

Agreed. It is going to be a process that takes time. It is important to remember that no matter how much money or fame they have, they are still human beings. To have your life on display with all the speculation and people digging for dirt has to be overwhelming. I wish Everson and his family the best. I wish the team well. May they lean on each other for support and find strength. I am rooting for all of them beyond football but in this game of life. I hope the coaches and front office are able to learn to cope. Maybe getting away from the cities for a bit will help. Hour by hour, day by day, week by week they will chip away at all jumbled feelings and move forward. That's all they can do. It's going to be a roller coaster no doubt.