Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPAR WEEK 3 RESULTS
Quote: @"PapaScott" said:
There will be a correction to Smoked's points.  I just have not figured out how to do it yet.  
Right, but I actually need those points.  I'll be lucky to score 96 by the midpoint the way things are going. 

There will be a correction to Smoked's points.  I just have not figured out how to do it yet.  

Maybe we can have a question to take points from Pears and give them to AGR...  LOL

alright, I will make a trophy for everyone.

alright, I will make a trophy for everyone.
Sweet!!!  I always wanted a participation trophy!!!!  We only got ribbons when I was in in 4H. 

Seriously, my daughter "won" 2nd in her Karate sparing competition (out of 2).  She's got this 6ft trophy that takes up so damn much space.  But dang if she isn't proud of it. 

We can use my work internet video chat feature to all toast to Velspar and Pappascott for putting this on if you want at the end of the season!!!  We'll make it BYOB and then everyone can have a mug of their favorite.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"PapaScott" said:

Maybe we can have a question to take points from Pears and give them to AGR...  LOL
I like this idea.  Last year I think I probably needed 200-300 points to get back into it.  I kept betting against Keenum and it just never worked out.