Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, well, well, look who's leading the North early on...
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
weve got to remember that the Bills were a playoff team last year... not a great one,  but they arent the typical shitty bills,  they do have some talent over there.  we still should have won, but... any given sunday.

I heard once that teams that have to travel for thursday night games will often start game planning/installing for that game the previous week while working on that weeks game.  perhaps the Vikes were not fully focused all week and this is the results?
So if we lose on Thursday we can blame it on the short week? And blame the week before on the upcoming short week? I don't know what the problem is, I just know reading the reactions from the interwebs that there are a LOT of ridiculous declarative statements being made that weren't true last week and won't be true next week. The only thing I know for sure is that if a bad team can string together a few big plays early, and then get a break or two, it's really really hard to stop the snowball,  no matter the talent difference. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
weve got to remember that the Bills were a playoff team last year... not a great one,  but they arent the typical shitty bills,  they do have some talent over there.  we still should have won, but... any given sunday.

I heard once that teams that have to travel for thursday night games will often start game planning/installing for that game the previous week while working on that weeks game.  perhaps the Vikes were not fully focused all week and this is the results?
So if we lose on Thursday we can blame it on the short week? And blame the week before on the upcoming short week? I don't know what the problem is, I just know reading the reactions from the interwebs that there are a LOT of ridiculous declarative statements being made that weren't true last week and won't be true next week. The only thing I know for sure is that if a bad team can string together a few big plays early, and then get a break or two, it's really really hard to stop the snowball,  no matter the talent difference. 
Agreed. This probably sums it up best. 

On to Thursday night.....

To build on Maroons point, yesterday also highlighted that with this OL, its doubly difficult to come-back. 

You know what this team really needs? A semblance of a running-game...