Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why I want Rodgers to play
Just go with piss boy---puke green and urine stain(piss) and( boy )no man would ever whine as much as this sorry excuse

[Image: peyl7ok8ju96.jpeg]
[Image: tex3dkaka7hs.png][Image: 5xx0fmzdizut.jpeg]
This is why I want Rodgers to play...  Wink B)

Quote: @prairieghost said:
To me, he's yellow satan.
I misread that as yellow stain.

I don't give a fuck,  no matter what the whole game it's going to be about him, and ruin my enjoyment of the game.   Fuck that green  and yellow pussy  Rodgers.

Scratch that I hope he plays and his season gets ended.   Not something I would say about many players,  bit I have a special kind of disdain for that puke stained puss.

Love it!!!!

Skip Bayless: Aaron Rodgers could beat Kirk Cousins on one leg.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvide...spartandhp

Do we have Little Man syndrome as Vikings Fans, we sure care to much about what others think.

Personally I don't wish injury on a player, but I do think it would be great if Rodgers dips into Favres leftover bag of Vicodin (like he did Sunday night) and Barr ends up ending his season again.

As for what others say about us winning, I don't care.  I do think green bay with a healthy AR at lambeau have a slight advantage.  Hopefully Cousins starts to neutralize that advantage.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks we'll be calling him the "Yellow Sam Bradford..." B) 
Yellow Tony Romo

Quote: @prairieghost said:
To me, he's yellow satan.
na he’s more like yellow snow. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Love it!!!!

Skip Bayless: Aaron Rodgers could beat Kirk Cousins on one leg.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nflvide...spartandhp
It’s true. I am very glad Cousins isn’t playing CB or Safety. 

[Image: betbcdfi8w3h.jpg]

This how I should have made it to be honest.  I don't know if my Packer hatred would 1/2 of what it is, if it wasn't for Buck and Aikman and the national media ALWAYS slobbering over the Packers and their QB.  Nothing would make me more satisfied than the day I hear that the Vikings QB is far superior what Green Bay has.  But even when that day comes, I don't know if these two jack-wagons could get themselves off memory lane and the endless recounted tales of Rogers' heroic play.  So let him play.  Let's show him the end of his career isn't going to be a lot of fun.