Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As dumb as the Dallas Cowboy's fanbase is...
....and it is DUMB and so bandwagon....even they can get fed up:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ine-years/

Today's fans just won't watch a shit show of a game anymore in the NFL on TV for very long. And rightly so. So many games to watch, so many ways to watch them....why spend the time on an obvious horrible product for 3+ hours? The Redzone Channel is the best.

I'm sure Jerry will know all the right things to say to bring them back. Just as I'm sure Jason will be sitting in his lap wagging his tail in delight.  The reason they suck is they have an idiot for a GM and the owner is to senile to know it.

Interesting - I heard a report that national ratings for the NFL last Sunday were up significantly, something like 29%.

How Garrett still has a job tells me his stash of nude Jerruh pics must be epic! Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
How Garrett still has a job tells me his stash of nude Jerruh pics must be epic! Wink
All Garrett has is the fact he is willing to show no backbone. He lets Jerry run the team in the ground and he's like the guy who won't tell his boss he's a fool. 
Badda book it...
[Image: hgzqu2gwi1ok.png]

Jerruh says Dak is somewhere between Cam Newton & Jared Goff, now if they can only get their play caller on board, they’re off to the races...  Wink B)

I was talking with a good friend (cowturd fan) yesterday not only could he not remember who they played sunday but has no idea they play sunday night against the giants! He would proudly say he's a true turds fan.

Dak has looked very mediocre for awhile. Dez's skills fell off a couple years ago and now he legitimately has no one to throw too. Even Witten is gone.

Don't think it's intentional because that'd be crazy, but they've totally set Dak up to fail in his contract year.

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Dak has looked very mediocre for awhile. Dez's skills fell off a couple years ago and now he legitimately has no one to throw too. Even Witten is gone.

Don't think it's intentional because that'd be crazy, but they've totally set Dak up to fail in his contract year.
Dez's skills fell of the same year Romo injured himself and ended his career. 

If the Cowboys  pay Dak, they will suck for years.