Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s football season
WTF is with all the political threads here?  As if there’s not enough of that shit everywhere else in the world.

B) What do you think of Trump? How about Pelosi? Kneeling during the anthem? Nike and Colin K? Black lives matter? Immigration? Muslim ban? . . .

Politics < Football
That's why I'm here. I could post at the bottom of some news site comment section. If that's what I was into. I don't need constant affirmation that who I voted for was right.
SKOL > kneeling or Nike or whatever

Click on the longship, that will ignore the Sensitive Topics board.  Or ask to be removed from them.  Mike gave us many options to enjoy the board as we want.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
WTF is with all the political threads here?  As if there’s not enough of that shit everywhere else in the world.
Some people can't get enough. I'll never understand it. 

Quote: @greediron said:
Click on the longship, that will ignore the Sensitive Topics board.  Or ask to be removed from them.  Mike gave us many options to enjoy the board as we want.
I didn’t know you could do that.  Thanks,

Ah, what would we do without this thread every year? ;-)

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@greediron said:
I didn’t know you could do that.  Thanks,
yep, just click on the longship instead of discussion and you won't see the Sensitive topics board.