Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wired: Kirk Cousins vs. Seattle

That was pretty good.  He seems to be a smart, likable guy, and he's growing on me too.  I have to admit I never, ever thought of him being anything other than a lower mid-tier QB, and he never made me nervous when the Vikes had to face him.  But, after seeing what our offense could do with a guy like Case as QB, I'm expecting better things now.  I do believe Kirk is an upgrade over Case, but I don't think he's better than a healthy Sam.

Having said that, I hope to see our new Captain Kirk have career numbers, and lead this team to a memorable great season!

SKOL!

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
That was pretty good.  He seems to be a smart, likable guy, and he's growing on me too.  I have to admit I never, ever thought of him being anything other than a lower mid-tier QB, and he never made me nervous when the Vikes had to face him.  But, after seeing what our offense could do with a guy like Case as QB, I'm expecting better things now.  I do believe Kirk is an upgrade over Case, but I don't think he's better than a healthy Sam.

Having said that, I hope to see our new Captain Kirk have career numbers, and lead this team to a memorable great season!

SKOL!
Agreed.  Always had that stigma as a guy they drafted late just in case RGIII didn't pan out.  But he seems like a student of the game which is very important at QB.

I will say tho I find Cousins voice or perpetual optimism a bit grating.  I think he is going to be a good QB, but something about his voice doesn't work for me.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"HappyViking" said:

SKOL!
Agreed.  Always had that stigma as a guy they drafted late just in case RGIII didn't pan out.  But he seems like a student of the game which is very important at QB.

I will say tho I find Cousins voice or perpetual optimism a bit grating.  I think he is going to be a good QB, but something about his voice doesn't work for me.

Ok, I laughed at that! B)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"HappyViking" said:

SKOL!

Ok, I laughed at that! B)
Lol, it may sound weird, but I just can't listen to him in press conferences and stuff.