Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network's Schrager: I think the Vikings could be the best team in the NFL
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
They're the most talented team. Whether or not that translates to a ring or not depends on too many other factors.
I think this Viking team is stacked, but there are other NFC teams that are stacked too like Philly, NO, and the Rams.  San Fran might be a surprise team, and even GB isn't going to be easy.  Philly is still the team to beat.  They played at a high level on all phases.  We'll see if the Vikes can get to that level, because they'll need to to beat these other NFC teams.

Rick, Mike and the Wilf family have all put their hands in on what we now have. Talented roster. State of the art facilities. Generally a very positive vibe around the team. Do ya hear me Red?? Now it's up to the players to finish this. I have the most confidence in a season that I can remember. We lost the last game but unlike previous years we didn't stand pat or lose talent. We added and in a big way. 
Stoked! Excited! Confident! Any words you chose don't describe how ready I am for this. 

Let’s see if we are better than Philly

That’s our Bugaboo lurking around 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
They're the most talented team. Whether or not that translates to a ring or not depends on too many other factors.
I think this Viking team is stacked, but there are other NFC teams that are stacked too like Philly, NO, and the Rams.  San Fran might be a surprise team, and even GB isn't going to be easy.  Philly is still the team to beat.  They played at a high level on all phases.  We'll see if the Vikes can get to that level, because they'll need to to beat these other NFC teams.
Philly is the team to beat because they're reigning champions. Doesn't mean we don't have a more talented roster. But yeah, it's going to be a grind. It's frustrating as hell that the year we hit our peak roster is also the year the Eagles, Rams, Saints and Falcons are also hitting theirs. Be a good year to be in the AFC.  

We win the offseason paper Super Bowl every year around here.  IT'S AWESOMESAUCE!!!