Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer would heartily agree...
Diggs, 24, the wide receiver whose overall deal is worth $72 million, said his new contract isn’t changing his lifestyle. Instead of buying a new car, for instance, he rides around town on a motor scooter. 
“I actually might go get me a mom-dad van,” he said, not joking. 

He should make Kirk an offer...!  Wink B)

.... "Pimp my Scooter" brings up some interesting Google Image results...

[Image: 379b58f16652_sf_5.jpg]

Diggs is such a fantastic talent and a really good guy. I love how he kept going to where the fans were waiting and took selfies with them. The 2nd time I saw him do it, I kept moving little kids up to get their pictures taken with him. It was so cool to see the excitement on their faces. 

If the first preseason game is any indication, the Vikings may have gotten a bargain on his deal.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Diggs, 24, the wide receiver whose overall deal is worth $72 million, said his new contract isn’t changing his lifestyle. Instead of buying a new car, for instance, he rides around town on a motor scooter. 
Diggs driving around town on a scooter is the scariest thing I’ve heard coming out of camp

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Diggs driving around town on a scooter is the scariest thing I’ve heard coming out of camp

My point exactly...And the reason for this threads title. 

Quote: @"Maple Surple" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

no shit!  Speilman should have thrown in a nice SUV with a wide wheel base and side curtain air bags.   Lets put a little protection between Diggs and those distracted idiots on the road. 

Quote: @"BlackMagic7" said:
.... "Pimp my Scooter" brings up some interesting Google Image results...

[Image: 379b58f16652_sf_5.jpg]
No way am I searching that.  I liked the old Muppets TV show.