Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rhodes was really happy to see Keenum

I'm sure if Keenum had his fondest wish, it would have been to stay in Minnesota. Super good dude. But he's got a very nice gig in Denver and he got paid, which I'm happy for him about.

As  much as I know why the Vikings made the decision they did, it is still very hard for me to see our other 3 QBs leave, especially Teddy...Case is just a very good human being and if he's anything else he's determined and very much a team guy. I hope he does succeed in Denver, even if the local media thinks he's not going to. Can't really tell much after 2 drives in the first preseason game anyway.
And speaking of Teddy,  there were already articles circulating around that the Broncos should trade for him, even before Case stepped on the field last night.

Bottom line is folks that there are many good guys in the NFL. The media mostly plays up the worst of the lot. We also have to remember it's a business....and the decisions don't always go as we want them to.

Rhodes is just a happy person....I am betting he greets the mailman amd pizza delivery guys that way as well.

Case is an easy guy to like. Teddy too. All 3 of the QB's we had last year are good guys...imo. Sam gets hammered by many for all the money he's "stolen" from teams. I never viewed it as that. He didn't plan to have an awful knee. His career could have been much different. Teddy had promise that will be left unknown to us. If he makes it somewhere I'll be happy for him. Case has had several years now in the NFL. He is what he is. I really doubt he will have as much success in Denver as he did for us. Not that he's a bad guy just limited in what he can offer. Being demanding isn't one of his traits though. So he'll fit in till the fans turn on him because they are demanding. Then he will handle that gracefully too.
Good luck Sam, Teddy and Case.