Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geoff Nichols Early Camp Impressions of Kirk Cousins

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-04-at-12.41.21-pm.pn...&ssl=1]Geoff Nichols Early Camp Impressions of Kirk Cousins
VikeFans personnel expert, Geoff Nichols, talks about his early camp impressions of QBs Kirk Cousins and Trevor Siemian. We apologize in advance, as gremlins got in our camera and it auto zoomed in…

Read the full story here

Geoff thanks for giving your thoughts and input on the QBs.

I noticed the main difference between Cousins and Siemian (and actually all the other QB's on roster) is that his footwork is way quicker. His release is actually slower and more a traditional "loop" form, but he sets his feet so quick the throws come off at the same time as a tigher-release QB. Thoughts?

Haha the camera was going crazy! But great interview, thanks guys

Yeah something went crazy with our camera this camp. It would intermittently just decide to zoom ALL the way back out. I'd have to really try to catch it before it did it and sometimes it would catch me off guard. I contacted customer support at cannon and they assured me that there must be something wrong with the camera as there wasn't a setting that would make that happen. Anyway I think we will get it figured out before we do more interviews

I thought it was great dramatic effect...

I was waiting for it to zoom in akwardly and inappropriately during Toms annual cheerleader interview but I must have missed that one this year...or maybe it just hasn't  been posted yet because you know...Tom  has to "edit" it a bit longer.  B)

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I was waiting for it to zoom in akwardly and inappropriately during Toms annual cheerleader interview but I must have missed that one this year...or maybe it just hasn't  been posted yet because you know...Tom  has to "edit" it a bit longer.  B)
It exists - I interviewed Kali and Kayla this season.  It's up on Twitter