Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latavius Murray 2018 Training Camp Interview

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-02-at-10.27.15-pm.pn...&ssl=1]Latavius Murray 2018 Training Camp Interview
VikeFans Interview with Latavius Murray-Latavius is ALWAYS generous with his time the entire season, AND please join us in congratulating him on becoming a dad soon! He also would like your fan sug…

Read the full story here

Congrats Latavius!

I think they need to make sure not to forget that Tay would have most likely gone over 1000 yards pretty easy last year if he would have been the feature guy the whole season.  We are really fortunate to have a guy like him in the #2 position and they should plan to use him quite a bit to help ease Cook back in,  but also to keep both players fresh and engaged throughout the season.

Seems like a hell of nice guy.  Kind you would like to drink a better and shoot the shit with.

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
Seems like a hell of nice guy.  Kind you would like to drink a better and shoot the shit with.
He really is.  We are biased, as we've gotten to know him, and hope he does well

Thanks Latavius for taking the time to do this. Also, CONGRATS on your upcoming blessed event!

Lil' Train!!!!! W0000 w0000000oooo!

I met him a few weeks ago in upstate NY.

The local youth bureau director ran into a coach of his and asked if Murray could come down and talk to kids.  And he did.  For free. 

I talked to him a little.   Fantastic guy. 

I asked if he knew Tom - and he laughed and said the guy that does interviews - he is a funny guy. 

Fantastic person. 

A genuinely good guy, one of the guys I would definitely point out as a role model in the league. I'm very glad we have him on our team. Congratulations to you, Latavius! You are going to be a great dad!!!

Tell him to get some endorsement money---T-mobile for his TD celebration