Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Quigley interviews at 2018 Vikings Training Camp

[Image: ryanquigley.png?fit=1200%2C601]Ryan Quigley interviews at 2018 Vikings Training Camp
Punter Ryan Quigley – fun guy, and we talk about players thinking they can punt, and who is the worst on the team at it (hint – it is a WR)  

Read the full story here

Really cool of Ryan to spend some time with us. Humorous and fun person to talk to!

Thanks guys

Thanks Ryan for taking the time to do this.

Quigley seems like a cool dude with a good sense of humor.  I bet he can even get Kai "Mr. Serious" Forbath to laugh once in awhile...

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Quigley seems like a cool dude with a good sense of humor.  I bet he can even get Kai "Mr. Serious" Forbath to laugh once in awhile...
We have Kai today. We can get him to laugh...we have before.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@Wetlander said:
where is the K McDermott interview... I was on youtube and they suggested I watch that interview... so i did,  but I dont see it on here?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Tom Moore said:
@Wetlander said:
where is the K McDermott interview... I was on youtube and they suggested I watch that interview... so i did,  but I dont see it on here?
Mike is uploading it - it is pretty damn funny.  Quigley video bombs him

4th down is now forever the Quigley down. Jus' sayin.