Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anybody up at WeFest?
My kid just sent me a video clip from last night up there.  supposedly some kid was tripping on acid or something and started clawing at his eye and then when it popped out he ate it or some such shit.  I  dont know if the back story is legit, but the kid is clearly missing his eye ball in the little video.  Anybody else hear about this?
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Acid... and country music? 

Jesus Take the Wheel?

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
Acid... and country music? 

Jesus take the wheel?
for the kids that go to that thing I doubt its about the music.   my kid is 19 and does more than his share of hell raising stupid shit and much of it I am sure involves drinking,  but when he has told his friends that is one place he wants no part of based on what he sees on social media and hears from those that go there... that tells me its likely time to shake things up at that place.   Tud has never been one to shy away from kids being kids,  but he wont be involved with totally retarded shit... so we sorta raised him right I guess.

now he says it might not be wefest,  he got the video from a college kid that was up there last night ( a day early?)  but now another buddy that got the video says he saw it a month ago... probably another social media myth like the packers are going to win the superbowl or some such shit.

[Image: 38272540_1992037597514642_80442232027857...e=5BFFDA74]

Thanks for sharing...
[Image: 4l79982bsqa2.png]

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Thanks for sharing...
You want me to send the video?

I wouldn't even know how and it's not that detailed or graphic,  but I've seen enough accident victims I'm am kind of desensitized to blood and stuff.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@suncoastvike said:
Thanks for sharing...
You want me to send the video?

I wouldn't even know how and it's not that detailed or graphic,  but I've seen enough accident victims I'm am kind of desensitized to blood and stuff.
It's not the video so much as the back story. Eyeball eating tweaker. We had one down here high on something. They claimed bath salts. He beat a guy down and gnawed most his face off before they got him off the guy. There's some scary stuff these people are getting high on.

Found the story
https://abcnews.go.com/US/face-eating-at...d=16451452

Just to lighten the mood. Here's my ignorance of the drug scene. A guy I work with had a girlfriend with a 22 year old son. A while back he tells me her kid got busted. He was caught with a drug called molly.  Some kind of club drug or something. The way he tells me was. " He was messing around with molly". So of course I said who's Molly, what is she underage? He laughed in my face. I got adult kids and I grew up in the 70's. Partied in the 80's. Thought I was better educated. Nope don't know half the stuff out there. Twice as much now too.