Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Twins "Fire Sale" Continues. See Ya, Brian...
Dozier is a great guy and player.  A real talent that Twins fans will miss.  Enjoy him FanO!

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
Dozier is a great guy and player.  A real talent that Twins fans will miss.  Enjoy him FanO!
I think we will Hap...he just hit a 3 run HR....

Happy to see Fano back again!  Maybe I just missed your posts but I have been wondering how and where you are!  good to hear from you. You, me and KB and the others around our area here have to take in a game sometime.  

So another home run, another double and four more rbi in his second game.  Brian probably couldn't be happier with his start with them... and the fans that weren't so thrilled might be a little more so now huh.

this resurgence of Doziers in LA has me wondering WTF is going on in Minny.  granted 2 games doesnt mean anything,  but players that can kill it in AAA and cant do dick in the show.... players that struggle in minny and then get right on another team?  something seems to be amiss.  maybe the clubhouse or management is to blame,  but this team will never get over the hump until its resolved.