Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want Goosebumps???
We know many of you don't follow Twitter, but Mike added a Twitter feed to this forum on your left side.  I just tweeted the recap of what the New Orleans Saints game looked like pregame, during the game and during our locker room coverage. We originally posted the information here on the website only, but wanted to give you a walk down memory lane to see what it felt like.

To see it, just look for the 2 tweets (4 total pages) that recap what we saw, that the TVs did not capture.

not sure if its just me,  but when I click on the twitter stuff and go to their site to try and read it,  it shows up in such small font I can make it out and there is some options banner that covers up the bottom of the page Im trying to read.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
not sure if its just me,  but when I click on the twitter stuff and go to their site to try and read it,  it shows up in such small font I can make it out and there is some options banner that covers up the bottom of the page Im trying to read.
Mike - can you answer that?

You can also go directly to @vikefans Twitter and see so much content

not really sure what the issue would be. Need more info like what device, browser, etc