Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL 20 most bloated contracts

Brez and Speilly have done a good job with cap and contracts. we are poised to continue fielding competitive to better teams if we keep drafting well.  This is one of the better FO’s in the league i would think

How Jerrick Mckinnon didn't make the list amazes me

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
His contract is honorarily mentioned in the article

Quote: @"Bullazin" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
Quote:
@"Bullazin" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
I saw him at the end but I figured he'd be near the top instead of a honorable mention 

[Image: sf.png?w=110&h=110&transparent=true]20. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ersThree-year compensation: $86.4 million (29.5 percent over baseline)
Were the 49ers too generous with their franchise quarterback? General manager John Lynch could theoretically have gone year-to-year with his new starter and paid Garoppolo a maximum of $91.1 million over three years. Instead, the 49ers saved less than $5 million by committing in advance and gave Garoppolo more than the $82.5 million Cousins would later receive from the Vikings as an unrestricted free agent.

Garappolo gets more money with 7 career starts vs a guy who has thrown for 4000+ yards and 25 TD's each of the last 3 years - yea I like the Cousins deal.