Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Time the Vikes Scored a TD vs NE
We are replaying the last TDs scored on every NFL team the Vikings have played on Twitter.  

For Non-Twitter users, you can see it without joining Twitter, and we post it this way as it is easier - otherwise, I'd have to upload in Twitter and YouTube to give you a direct link.

Here is #29 - vs New England in 2014.   Cassel to Asiata

https://twitter.com/VikeFans/status/1018500489233817600

Any more scores out of Norv's offense? This year I expect COMPLETE ANNIHILATION of the cheatroits!

Was at this game at The Bank...

Sat right behind Bill B's girlfriend who was sitting with Vince Woolforks wife. Great seats like 5 rows from the field. Too bad the game sucked for us. 

Yeah I was at this game also, the first regular season game at the Bank, and the week after demolishing the Rams on the road in Zimmer's head coaching debut.  I had really high hopes for the Vikings after that 1st game, but I remember hearing something on Friday night as we were leaving to drive to the Cities about Adrian Peterson getting into trouble and that the Vikings would be sitting him for this game.  That put quite a damper on my excitement for this game, but I still had hopes that we could pull off the upset.  The game ended up sucking but the weather and the gameday experience in the new stadium was pretty great.