Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Last Time the Vikes Scored a TD vs SF
We are replaying the last TDs scored on every NFL team the Vikings have played on Twitter.  

For Non-Twitter users, you can see it without joining Twitter, and we post it this way as it is easier - otherwise, I'd have to upload in Twitter and YouTube to give you a direct link.

Here is #3o - vs San Francisco in 2012.   Ponder to Rudolph.

https://twitter.com/VikeFans/status/1018499517526704128

No 2015 scores? Really?  When the odds first came out of Vegas in April, they gave the Vikings 4 points. $ points? has Vegas lost it's mind? I jumped all over it. Come game day, the odds shifted to the Vikings -3. It was still a good bet as San Fran was completely gutted.  The Niners took the opening kick off and went through Zimmer's Viking defense like Swiss cheese, like the Panziers going through Poland. Luck would have the drive stall by a holding call and the Niners go for a field that is BLOCKED and picked up by Sherels who starts running the other way for a TOUCHDOWN! crap he gets tackled early. 3 incompletes later Blair Walsh misses the field goal. Turned off the t.V. and went to bed. The next morning  I awake hoping for good news, the Vikings won or worse yet lost only by three to cover the spread>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Niners 20 Vikes 3   

I already have a dime on the Vikings for game one.