Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best, worst teams in 'Madden NFL 19' based on ratings
1. Philadelphia EaglesThe Eagles have received a significant Super Bowl bump. They have by far the most players rated both 90-plus and 80-plus. They also are one of only two teams that have multiple quarterbacks rated 80 or above, with Carson Wentz (86) and Nick Foles (80). One of the few ways the team could improve would be Wentz rising from his 86, which will happen if he stays healthy and plays at an MVP level.
2. New Orleans SaintsWhile they fell in stunning fashion in the divisional round last season, the Saints will start this season as the second best team in the game. New Orleans has top-level players, including the league's fourth-ranked QB in Drew Brees (90) and the fourth-best DE in Cameron Jordan (95). Last season's Rookies of the Year, Marshon Lattimore and Alvin Kamara, enter their sophomore seasons at 90 and 88, respectively. The Saints' roster depth is impressive, with 25 players rated between 76 and 88.
10. Minnesota VikingsThe Vikings arguably are the most underrated team by "Madden NFL 19." After reaching the NFC championship game, they improved in the offseason but find themselves only 10th. The signing of Kirk Cousins didn't offer much improvement for the video game; as an 82, he is just a single point above Case Keenum. The roster features five players rated 90-plus, with Harrison Smith (97) the highest-rated safety in the league.
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/bes...b8j6x3gthe

Really surprised at some of the poor overall ratings for Minnesota. Theilen got jobbed. Cousins is rated lower now than he was the past three seasons. Cook getting penalized big for his injury. 

Probably the worst is Ryan Shazier, currently ambulating with a cane, as an 86 overall with Eric Kendricks coming in at 79 overall and outside of the top 15 MLBs. Hell, his brother is even ahead of him at 82 overall!

I'm outraged wait, enraged? no thats not it either. I'm just under-raged I guess. 

The Madden franchise hasn’t done a decent job on player analysis in a long time. How you go to the NFCCG improve your QB while signing key players long term and end up 10th is beyond me. I see no compelling reason to buy it anymore. For me it is getting worse every year, not better.