Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCO Community Celebration and Garage Sale
Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: aWH0FPj.jpg]
Ok I am about as fashion challenged as a white male from rural SD can be....but does a purple shirt with pink pants not look right . ...especially on a man?

Its smart to have these events at the facility, to get locals and fans getting into a cadence of going there. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
[Image: ds189an.png]
Who invited Samuel L  Jackson?

Moose can do whatever the F he wants...

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
Ok I am about as fashion challenged as a white male from rural SD can be....but does a purple shirt with pink pants not look right . ...especially on a man?

@Vikergirl said:
It's not as bad as pulling your britches up to your man boobs. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
Yep,   always confused why the older a man gets the higher the pants seem to get hitched....although higher is better than lower....say no to crack!

When the surrounding area and parking lot are done, the facility will be complete. But as of right now, the fields and indoor facilities are amazing. I love how the workout area has walls that are windows that actually open up. I love the use of natural light and the high ceilings. The big board will be helpful to see the action. The seating has great views. The locker room is wide open and inviting. I love all the personal touches and the artwork. The design is a nice loop that leads back to the beginning. The practice field offers nice access for viewing. I love how the team history is incorporated into the hallways. And of course there is the store, museum and concessions. There is a lot of team history in the store too. It's great that there is a space for a band to play as well. I am looking forward to seeing the museum and the continued development around TCO. It was a good test run to work out the kinks. The parking lot is bumpy and muddy but no sweat. There are several areas to stand and just look down at the field. I know some of the staff were having issues with the scanners hopefully that gets resolved. But I can't wait for the many memories that will be created in this beautiful space. 

@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Vikergirl said:
Yep,   always confused why the older a man gets the higher the pants seem to get hitched....although higher is better than lower....say no to crack!
Looks to me like neither wore them shirts there. 
It went more like this...These thing are too long. I'm tucking it in. Dang still too long. I'll just pull the pants up higher. When your a legend nobody has the heart to tell you. That's not a great look. 

Oh and great pictures by the way. Thanks for sharing.