Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:Bluetooth speakers for computer
Quote: @"claykenny" said:
What is the primary function of the speakers? Music? Games? A little bit of everything? Do you need the speaker to be mobile (taking it on the road/to work) or is it going to sit in one spot? Is it for a laptop or desktop?
Music , stationary, desktop

[Image: rw1nyy2znzap.jpg]
You gotta go w/ the Bluetooth LED Fidget Spinner Speakers @Purplefaithful!  B) 

Was @ Best Buy yesterday and got to listen to a # of these.

For $129, the Bose Soundlink Color II had the best sound for my ears and our 1-2 people, listen to a variety of music type applications. Has a microphone for talking applications as well. My wife will use this as she works out of the home. 

Only thing that kinda pissed me off is that it doesn't come with an in wall charger. USB only. Oh well. 

It's synced seamlessly to a # of our devices and is easy to use, which I appreciate.

[Image: 518ZLOK-0ZL._AC_US218_.jpg]

I know this isn't necessarily what you're looking for, but Mac > Spotify > Airfoil > Apple TV > Home Stereo changed my life. I know there are now other, simpler ways to achieve the same thing, but that's been my arrangement for years. 

I just had my roof replaced and the workers screwed up my dish. Been without TV for 3 days. I honestly haven't missed it at all. But I was thinking that if the same thing happened to my music I'd be a wreck. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

For $129, the Bose Soundlink Color II had the best sound for my ears and our 1-2 people, listen to a variety of music type applications. Has a microphone for talking applications as well. My wife will use this as she works out of the home. 

Only thing that kinda pissed me off is that it doesn't come with an in wall charger. USB only. Oh well. 

It's synced seamlessly to a # of our devices and is easy to use, which I appreciate.

I have the same speaker. It works well for on-the-go.

Quote: @"claykenny" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I have the same speaker. It works well for on-the-go.
The mini that Kentis referenced is a good one too. Neither of these are for a party room, 360 sound or for a purist.

But yah, this one the wife can take downstairs with her iPad when she's working out, into the office when she's working, into the kitchen when cooking. Perfect for around here. 

I'm listening to some nice Sunday morn music while musing right now. Very glad we got one. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Hahahahaha  bro you can plug it into a wall with any usb wal wart. like the one for your iphone.

DOH!!!

F - ck....I just spent $14 on a plug-in.

Well, now I have one dedicated I guess.