Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings store?
Is there a viking store near the new campus or near Mall  of America that is really good?   Or do you have to go to the stadium?  

I am going to be in town for just 2 days over the 4th for a family burial and want to hit a viking store.

Thx

Mall of America has the Vikings Locker Room, Pro Image and a Goldy's Locker Room.  They all sell Vikings gear, but the Vikings Locker Room is an official part of the organization.

So easy to buy online, look thru a great selection and having it shipped right to your house. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
So easy to buy online, look thru a great selection and having it shipped right to your house. 
I have to echo this.   if you sign up for emails from the Vikings Lockerroom they send you promos and discount offers all the time.  You might find some deals in the mall,  but I wasnt impressed with the pricing when I stopped in last year.  so much more to choose from online.  

www.vikingsfanshop.com   <---- not sure why that isnt a link,   but cut and paste and away you go.

Thanks all. I have noticed that sometimes you see stuff in person it just looks different than online.  Online is where I guy most of my stuff but sometimes stores have different stuff than you see online.  Maybe it's just me though Wink